I also had to cut the front as two sections as I didn't have quite enough fabric. I top-stitched the seam to make it a feature. This fabric is the last of my John Lewis Splodge viscose that I have made a Liesl & Co Everyday Skirt with.
The Camber Set is a well drafted pattern and I cut the same size as my previous version, but a combination of a different fabric and sewing some sections on the over-locker has resulted in a much more generous fit. Maybe I don't really need to grade from 8 to 10 at the bust to hip which I do on other patterns because the overall fit is quite roomy. I am not going to change anything yet as the drape of the viscose means it hangs nicely.
Here is the finished Merchant & Mills Camber Set top.
|It looks very wonky but its just how it is hanging!|
This post is linked to Linda's Stash Busting Party at her Crafty Corner blog.