Sunday, 17 July 2016

Gorgeous Gardens

The weather has been so lovely in London over the past week that I have been walking home from work to enjoy the city at its best. On Friday I walked along Regents Canal and enjoyed the beauty of Regent's Park with lots of friendly people happy in the sunshine.








Today my friend Blaze and I ventured out of London to the Art in Action festival which is a huge event held in the grounds of Waterperry Gardens in Oxfordshire. It is sadly the final festival having ran annually for over 40 years.

It is a wonderful mix of artists and craftspeople sharing their knowledge, skills and art / craft through workshops, demonstrations and lectures. There was lots to see and buy. By far my favourite part of the day was walking around the gardens. Enjoy these beautiful images.











Such inspirational shapes, colours and textures!

2 comments:

  1. Love the boat in the first photo! And so many lovely flowers, I go walking along the river a lot but this reminds me I should also find some gardens to explore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a cool boat! I love the walk along the canal. I have been exploring lots of gardens this summer. Always lovely to be surrounded by scented flowers and plants x

      Delete