Sunday, 1 June 2014

Tilly and the Makegood Festival


I met Tilly today from Tilly and the Buttons fame at the rather fabulous Makegood Festival that was held at the Old Selfridges Hotel in London this weekend. I bought tickets for the event for myself and my lovely friend Natalie after reading about it on Tilly's blog and subsequently reading about it in last Tuesday's Metro!


It looks a bit gloomy but inside this building was lots of fun!
Last summer I took Tilly's Mathilde Blouse weekend workshop at Ray Stitch in Islington and was pleasantly surprised that she remembered my name as she wrote a message in a copy of her new book Love at First Stitch.

Tilly wanted me to model the new stylish T&tB bag to promote her new book Love at First Stitch
I bought Tilly's new book and the much blogged about Coco top too, which meant I received a fab new bag to put everything in. What a lovely lady!

OK, I know I didn't really 'need' a new sewing pattern considering my purchases on Friday but hey a girl has to treat herself every now and then.... I just got a new job.... my toe is still broken.... erm I'm running out of excuses... help me out here girls!

Makegood Festival goodies. And VERY good they are too!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy all the new patterns! Any idea what you'll make first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to start with the PJ's ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just put the book on order - quite fancy making the PJs too! Is she as nice in real life as she comes across on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo - yes, Tilly is a little cutie and she really is that nice too!

      Delete
  4. It was so nice to see you again, Caroline! You make a lovely model. Oh dear, I seem to be pulling stupid faces like that in every single photo from the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he. You look lovely as always!

      Delete